Sr. Product Designer
At Vetted AI, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer who will help with the design of Vetted's apps, Browser extension, and Creator products. This senior designer will work with the Head of Product, CEO, and Senior visual designer.
Vetted AI is a shopping research assistant that aims to understand people's goals and preferences, educate them about key decision-making information, and recommend the best products after researching the Internet for them. It will synthesize the world’s best product knowledge, from Reddit to the Wirecutter, to simplify being a savvy shopper.
We believe today’s shopping ecosystem desperately needs a product that empowers people to make the best decision for them. Every shopping platform is ruthlessly optimized to sell as much as possible with no regard for what’s best for you.
This has become dramatically worse with Amazon’s transformation into an advertising platform. You’re no longer buying what Amazon thinks is best, but what they were paid the most to show you.
Our mission is to organize the world's product knowledge and help you find the best products without endless research.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Help develop a design vision to create the next generation of tools that can understand users asking questions in natural language
- Facilitate workshops to solve complex problems together with a team
- Design experiences that are powerful yet approachable
- Partner with the Head of Product, engineers, and visual designer in the company
- Conduct user interviews and surveys to develop a deep understanding of our user's needs
- Extract insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Leverage insights to come up with multiple ideas and make informed design decisions
- Design and validate multiple prototypes that manifest the core hypotheses
- Share the reasoning behind key prototype variants
- Give input on the roadmap and high-level strategic product decisions
- Push the bar for the quality of design execution (copy, visual design, and motion design details)
- Work with overlap to the Pacific time zone (US, Canada, Mexico, Central, and South America)
- Develop greater proficiency in Figma and other cutting-edge design tools
- Build familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Experience designing and shipping complex products informed by user insights while collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to develop clear hypotheses and formulate a plan to validate them
- Experience with the entire development process, from ideation to post-launch testing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with ambiguity and passion for creating clarity for everyone around
- Alignment with Vetted's mission
Some Company Perks:
- 100% Remote
- Health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Reimbursements for all design-related training (ebooks, courses, etc.)
Learn more: https://vetted.ai/