Recruitment Marketing Associate
New York, New York /
Marketing – B2C Marketing /
Hired is a marketplace that matches top tech talent with the world’s most innovative companies. In November 2020, Hired was acquired by Vettery, creating the largest AI-driven marketplace for high-intent technology and sales talent. Combined, Hired and Vettery have helped over 17,000 companies build top technology teams by connecting over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates to job opportunities. Through Hired and Vettery, candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before.
Sitting on the Marketing team, the Recruitment Marketing Associate will report to the Acquisition Marketing Lead. This role will be the primary owner of all traditional sourcing and recruiting efforts that bring new candidates onto the Hired platform. This person will be responsible for hitting aggressive growth targets and identifying new methods for acquiring qualified candidates onto the Hired platform.
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Lead outbound candidate sourcing through channels such as LinkedIn InMail, Email, Job Boards, and Events in order to hit aggressive growth and cost targets tied to overall company candidate acquisition goals
- Manage existing contractors and vendors plus explore new opportunities to grow this marketing segment
- Identify the most effective communication methods, test and scale new channels for recruiting and attracting the best matching candidates to the platform
- Work closely with B2B marketing and sales to proactively identify needs within the user base and propose and implement initiatives to address these needs
- Assist with large-scale candidate searches and new market launches through planning, development, launch
- Approach your work with the full candidate experience in mind (from acquisition to placement), partnering with Customer Success, Candidate Experience, Operations, and Product teams to improve internal processes as well as the external candidate-facing experience
- Proactively leverage data to improve processes, manage team performance and scale channels cost effectively
- Evaluate potential automation solutions to help scale processes effectively while maintaining candidate quality
- 2+ years of recruitment marketing or general recruiting experience (bonus points for tech recruiting), either in-house or at an agency
- Experience with sourcing and outreach tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, SeekOut, Outreach, etc.; high-volume localized sourcing experience is a plus
- Excellent project management and communication skills with experience managing contractors and/or 3rd party vendors
- Ability to work collaboratively across different teams and functions of the business
- Comfortable in Excel and/or Google Sheets for basic reporting
- Creative problem solver - we’d love for someone to come in with fresh eyes and new solutions to the day-to-day challenges of this role
- This role is a bit unconventional and we’re looking for someone who’s excited to tackle the unique challenges of a hybrid recruiting/marketing position
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has five key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Positivity - We’re positive when things get difficult so we can stay motivated and lift each other up. We’re very team focused in everything we do so contagious positive energy is extremely impactful.
Ownership - We take pride in our work and take on a lot of responsibility from day one. All of us have the ability to see how our work and performance impact the success of the business.
Grit - We love getting in the trenches and building from the ground up. Even though we’ve significantly grown since our tiny startup days, we still have that scrappy mentality and love that there’s still a lot to accomplish.
Awareness - We’re focused, strategic, and constantly learning from our experiences. Each of us knows what’s expected of us as a corporate citizen and within our teams.
Collaboration - We learn from one another and are constantly working with each other, within and across teams. Every team has an impact on others and we take pride in clear lines of communication.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Plus, coming to work in our sunny Flatiron office is easy when there are so many things to look forward to: Flag Football games, Thursday Game Night, Cross-Team lunches, company happy hours, volunteer events, adorable pups, ping-pong, and your favorite snacks.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Vettery values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.