London, UK /
Revenue – Account Executive /
Hired is a marketplace that matches top tech talent with the world’s most innovative companies. In November 2020, Hired was acquired by Vettery, creating the largest AI-driven marketplace for high-intent technology and sales talent. Combined, Hired and Vettery have helped over 17,000 companies build top technology teams by connecting over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates to job opportunities. Through Hired and Vettery, candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before.
Key responsibilities and expectations
- Grow new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline; ultimately, you'll be responsible for closing clients to subscription deals
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and conducting cold outreach via calls and emails
- Deliver above-and-beyond client experience through phone, email, and in-person communicationDrive revenue and impact our company's growth by closing contract deals with clients
- Champion the Hired brand by thinking creatively about how we can optimize each client's experience and enhance their ability to hire the candidates they need
- Acting as a liaison between customer and product, you'll channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product
- Travel to present our solutions to founder’s, c-suite and talent acquisition specialists
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience (Recruiting Industry and SaaS experience is a plus)
- 2+ years of quota-carrying, deal-closing experience (with average contract values of $30k+ is preferred)
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly quotas
- Experience building and maintaining your own book of business Proficient in Salesforce, Outreach, DocuSign, and ZoomInfo
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on.
- Successful people at Vettery thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 2-3 weeks each quarter
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical coding skill knowledge is a plus
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has five key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Positivity - We’re positive when things get difficult so we can stay motivated and lift each other up. We’re very team focused in everything we do so contagious positive energy is extremely impactful.
Ownership - We take pride in our work and take on a lot of responsibility from day one. All of us have the ability to see how our work and performance impact the success of the business.
Grit - We love getting in the trenches and building from the ground up. Even though we’ve significantly grown since our tiny startup days, we still have that scrappy mentality and love that there’s still a lot to accomplish.
Awareness - We’re focused, strategic, and constantly learning from our experiences. Each of us knows what’s expected of us as a corporate citizen and within our teams.
Collaboration - We learn from one another and are constantly working with each other, within and across teams. Every team has an impact on others and we take pride in clear lines of communication.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Plus, coming to work in our sunny Flatiron office is easy when there are so many things to look forward to: Flag Football games, Thursday Game Night, Cross-Team lunches, company happy hours, volunteer events, adorable pups, ping-pong, and your favorite snacks.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Vettery values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.