Ad Tech Specialist
New York, NY
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We are seeking an Ad Tech Specialist to join our team of talented Ad Ops professionals.
Reporting to the Head of Ad Tech, as the Ad Tech Specialsit you will play a vital role in the success of the Ad Tech group, providing the day to day support for Vevo's ad technology systems. You will manage and maintain Vevo's digital ad technology stack. You will investigate and resolve system issues as well as find and resolve data discrepancies throughout them. You will work with external vendors to get the most out of their digital advertising products, with an aim to improve Vevo's pre and post-sale executions. Your drive and influence will push Vevo to continuously improve internal processes and user satisfaction of our ad tech systems through data-driven decision making.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes. You are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people," then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day technical support for Vevo's ad tech systems
- Be responsible for performing data quality checks across the digital advertising systems
- Ensure proper use of ad technology systems through training, documentation and quality control checks
- Troubleshoot and test issues related to ad tech systems
- Manage and maintain ad creative specs and guidelines
- Be responsible for running daily diagnostics reporting
- Support the Head of Ad Tech with any new product or system launches, system maintenance and ad hoc projects
This describes you:
- Must be able to multi-task multiple projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment.
- You like to solve hard, interesting problems
- Curious about ad tech trends, maintaining awareness and developing market intelligence of industry trends, technology, etc. through active participation in industry groups/task forces such as the IAB, by reading appropriate industry publications, screening potential vendors, and attending events/conferences.
- A patient, generous teacher, who is not just able to help internal clients with their ad tech questions, but who enjoys helping teammates learn.
- Passion for online advertising, media, and MUSIC!
- Related experience in online advertising trafficking with knowledge of technical troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, Operative, Boostr or similar
- Well versed with IAB initiatives, ad standards, and specs
- Working knowledge of online advertising and operations workflow and infrastructure.
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team.
- We enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar, with La Colombe coffee and healthy/unhealthy snacks.
- We are in a recently renovated New York City office with stunning views of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.