Coordinator, Programming & Editorial, UK/EU (12 month contract)
London, UK /
Content & Programming – Europe /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Vevo C&P Europe team in London. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us as Coordinator, Programming & Editorial, UK/EU for a 12 month fixed-term. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with music programming across all Vevo-based platforms, with a focus on playlists and Connected TV. You will also help coordinate editorial content and assets in the UK and the wider EU Editorial team.
- Assisting the UK Editorial team with programming across the Vevo platform to reflect various audiences and music tastes
- Using the UK content map to update playlists, channel cards and end screens daily
- Updating the Connected TV content calendar and schedule with upcoming programming opportunities
- Regularly updating Connected TV programming with relevant new content and special stunts created by the UK Editorial & Programming Manager
- Helping the UK Editorial & Programming Manager with scheduling and programming for the launch of new TV channels
- Adding metadata and relevant release info for Vevo Original Content
- Organising and updating artist channel and genre databases for editorial use
- Work on YouTube Analytics and Looker to continuously improve and optimise playlist and video programming strategies
- Work on weekly charts newsletter for the market
- Daily liaison with the UK Editorial & Programming Manager and Editorial Team for the UK
- Regular contact with the wider C&P team on scheduling global priorities
- Working closely with the EU Editorial team on the following:
Working closely with the EU Editorial team on the following:
- Helping the EU Editorial team create and upload Connected TV interstitials for Linear programming
- Coordinate, review and upload Connected TV Liners captured at Original Content shoots
- Assist with the scheduling of social content and copy for EU Editorial Managers when needed
- Organising assets for cultural campaigns, calendar events and artist moments for the EU Editorial team
- Fluent English language skills, additional language skills a plus
- 1+ years experience in a media/music company
- Passion for music of all genres, with a focus on UK trends
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Proven writing ability including customising content for different audiences
- A good understanding of analytics
- Tech savvy with a good understanding of CMS and other content programming tools
- Previous experience with programming/scheduling tools preferred
This is a full-time position based on-site/in the office. Vevo will operate in a hybrid work model and will require employees to be in office 2-3 days a week, on average.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.