Senior Line Producer
New York, NY /
Content & Programming – Original Content /
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Reporting into the Executive Producer of Original Content you will be working across music content shoots of varying scale, from shoots within our NYC studios to on location productions across the U.S. From treatment ideation to budget reconciliation you will be a collaborative partner for our team of creative producers.
You will not only tell us how exactly we can levitate a drum kit, but how long it will take, how to do it under budget and why the camera we currently have spec’d isn’t the best choice.
Our team produces hundreds of shoots a year, and each one is the most important thing we will be doing that year.
We don’t work with people who produce good work, we work with people who produce the best possible work.
If you don’t have a favorite piece of Vevo Original content, please don’t apply.
If you think it can’t be done is an answer, please don’t apply.
Our original content team is dedicated, creatively excellent, single minded and uncompromising.
If this describes you, please apply.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City.
As a member of the team, you will be:
- Responsible for the overall line breakdown reporting of all Original Content projects
- Providing creative solutions to treatment execution in pre-prod
- Working with EP to establish base costs of Lift and Official Live Performance projects ahead of label and artist pitch
- Managing the process and working with external production companies to build comprehensive project budgets for EP approval
- Overseeing all line production on set including VEVO line producers as well as external production company line producers
- Overseeing all Internal legal / finance meetings on behalf of the Original Content team
- Managing two line producers who report into this position
- Working with the post supervisor to ensure on budget delivery of content to each endpoint.
- Managing our existing network of suppliers and growing it.
This describes you:
- An incredible communicator and negotiator
- Organized; budgets, schedules and templates are your thing!
- A collaborator, you understand that everyone works differently; cross function, department and team.
- Experienced and knowledgable in all areas of music content production
- A team player
- Unshakably optimistic
- 5+ years proven experience working as a creative content producer
- Relevant degree is preferable, but not required
- Strong communication & time management skills
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have in-office and external happy hours
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live, Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.