Manager, Ad Product Marketing
New York, NY /
Sales – Media and Distribution Marketing /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We are seeking a Manager, Ad Product Marketing. In this the Manager will play be a critical role in the overall development of marketing and monetization that leverage the value of Vevo’s content and scale in order to drive ongoing revenue growth. This role reports into the Director of Ad Product Marketing and is based in New York city.
- Partner with internal teams (data science, editorial/programming, planning & inventory, etc.) to develop new, sellable products and editorial opportunities that align with our value prop.
- Lead the GTM strategy for new ad products, including core positioning, packaging, sales collaterals, and sales enablement to help our Global Sales teams communicate our unique value to partners.
- Determine ad product feasibility across global markets and adjust for local nuances.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish KPIs for measuring ad product success, and experimental results.
- Work with Research to amplify insights and learnings to affect future campaign sales and activations.
- Continually evaluate and make timely adjustments to opportunities and plans in response to changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Strategize on RFP requests utilizing the strength of our ad products and guiding sales to ideate and pitch the optimal product mix.
- Support Upfront planning and manage Upfront marketing commitments among specific clients
- Oversee the pre-sale and post-sale process of Vevo’s Original Content opportunities.
- Liaise between Sales and Content & Programming around creative sales opportunities
- Manage the process of gaining partner feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on key needs and inform new products.
- Be the "one-stop-shop" to the business for information on ad products and serve as a resource for sales to help solve client’s business needs.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, product marketing or related field
- Experience with Television or Video advertising and familiarity with OTT/CTV
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and through visual presentations
- Ability to take on and complete multiple projects simultaneously across short- and long-term time horizons
- BA/BS degree required
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.