New York City OR Chicago OR Los Angeles /
People – HR /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
Vevo is looking for a Contract Recruiter ( 4-6 months) preferably with a media background. The Recruiter will help across roles in media, sales, marketing, ad operations among other roles. In this position you will manage the full-life cycle recruiting process, identifying and hiring key talent in partnership with our hiring managers.
- Work closely with hiring managers to clarify job specifications and requirements
- Directly source qualified and talented candidates for open positions.
- Recruit passive candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Screen Applications and Interview potential candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers in scheduling and managing interviews.
- Communicate with candidates throughout entire hiring processLead the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting.
- Manage recruiting process using our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- 3-5 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches and projects
- Experience using Lever or equivalent ATSHistory of recruiting digital media roles in the past
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with othersKnowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented and results-driven individual
- Passion or interest in music, technology and media
- This is a 4 month contract to start with the possibility to extend.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.