Sales – Sales (UK) /
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Vevo is looking for a rock star salesperson to sell Vevo’s music video programming to both clients and agencies. The Sales Manager is responsible for building relationships, driving revenue and closing business. This seller is the day-to-day point of contact for agencies and clients and is responsible for selling Vevo’s value proposition effectively in the media marketplace, across all verticals.
This is a full-time position and is based at our Sydney office, but you will be responsible for managing a national client patch, which will require regular interstate travel.
As A Member Of Our Team, You Will:
- Drive revenue, close business, and build relationships across your client base
- Consult with clients on their advertising needs, and present innovative video solutions to meet their objectives
- Negotiate deal costs and terms to close client programs that results in a win for everybody
- Forecast/track/report sales performance, including budget, dates, and probability to close
- Travel interstate as required
- Collaborate with Vevo teams (Revenue Operations, Sales Solutions, Research, & Programming) to lead proper execution of campaigns and ensure alignment with client needs
- Provide actionable insights and solutions to clients based on their objectives and Vevo’s opportunities
- Attend relevant industry events
This Describes You:
- A deep understanding of the media landscape, inclusive of the programmatic marketplace
- You have well established relationships within media agencies and client-side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and work autonomously in a dynamic start-up team environment with a positive attitude
- Problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Ability to analyse client’s business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- Proven capacity to utilise analytics to drive campaign optimisation
- Minimum 4 years of digital sales experience, with a deep understanding of online video
- Strong sales skills with proven success achieving revenue targets
- Excellent organisational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Knowledge of ad sales CRM platforms
- Basic understanding of viewability and data tags
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent renumeration and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.