Chicago, IL /
Sales – Midwest Sales /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
Vevo is looking for the next rock star to come in and help us further grow our Advertising Sales business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Midwest Sales, the Account Executive has an incredible opportunity to help build Vevo’s CPG ad sales business, specifically within Proctor & Gamble, by selling video ads across our music video platform. This position is responsible for building and growing a book of business focused on P&G globally and a handful of other Midwest account.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Chicago or remote in Cincinnati/Detroit.
As a member of our team, you will
- Develop, grow and manage the P&G book of business globally.
- Consult with a few additional Midwest clients and agencies on their advertising needs and present how Vevo’s value proposition will help them meet their objectives
- Forecast/track/report sales performance, including budget, dates, and probability to close
- Travel when needed to service P&G regions
This describes you
- You have a deep understanding of P&G or the CPG marketplace globally, specifically as it pertains to OTT, Broadcast and Digital Video
- You have existing relationships with P&G teams at the client and agency level.
- You possess the ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a dynamic start-up team environment with a positive demeanor
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and find ways to overcome challenges to turn a “no” into “yes”
- You can think big picture and communicate strategy to both clients and internal co-workers
- You think and make decisions based on long-term success, are persistent and enjoy a challenge
- 5+ years of traditional media, TV and/or digital sales in a regional/local capacity.
- 2+ years working on CPG vertical
- Relationships with P&G is a bonus
- Ability to work in a true team environment
- Proven track record of building and growing revenue
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
This is a full-time position based on-site/in the office (unless otherwise noted in the job posting that this role is fully remote). Vevo will operate in a hybrid work model and will require employees to be in office 2-3 days a week, on average.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.