Digital Inventory Analyst
New York, NY
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We’re seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst to join our small team of talented Revenue Operations specialists that are working to maximize profitable revenue and provide best in class support to the larger Sales organization.
This Digital Inventory Analyst role will report to the Director of Pricing, Planning and Inventory, as part of the larger Sales organization. The Digital Inventory Analyst will have the opportunity to help build, monitor and analyze exciting first to the market digital media products with high visibility. As gatekeeper of the ever-changing inventory landscape of a top publisher, an Inventory Analyst will be challenged with optimizing our inventory and providing solutions to Sales Planners & the Sales Organization in an effort to maximize revenue for Vevo.
As a member of the Pricing and Planning team here at Vevo, you’ll be working alongside super talented individuals that will both inspire you and challenge you to think about things like inventory management, ad product development and artist based forecasting in ways you hadn’t imagined. We often take time as a team to review new industry trends and advancements, and think critically about various things happening in the world around us that may impact the ways we decide to be more strategic as a team overall. We have a phenomenal team made up of accomplished individuals from Sales Planners, Campaign Managers & Sales Operations specialists, and we’re excited about having you join us!
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York. We are in a convenient location in Times Square, accessible from Penn Station, Port Authority & Grand Central, as well as a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will
- Work with management on assessing Vevo’s inventory landscape for budgeting purposes and maximum revenue potential.
- Forecast inventory availability and calculate sell-through, employing statistical analysis and modeling; preferably within a dashboard.
- Manage an inventory dashboard that the analysts can utilize real-time to project sponsorship costs, increase visibility on net avails and identify areas of high sell-through.
- Report on key inventory trends that may affect the pricing of packages and sell-through and provide solutions on how to best optimize such inventory.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of Vevo’s operations – including the development of tools, process, and reports
- Work with management on tracking inventory for specialized products such as; Programmatic, Audience Guarantee, First Impression Video Products, Viewability Guarantee.
- Work with the Yield & Pricing team identify and track key metrics in order to inform our go-to-market strategy.
- Monitor, update & track our Inventory Reservations, providing updates to P&P Management bi-weekly.
- Analyze and report on the delivery of key market products including; takeovers, premieres, high impact takeovers.
- Daily Management of Vevo’s Inventory Reservations.
- Manage Vevo’s Global booking process; managing Artist bookings & creating marketing holds for any key editorial dates, premieres, and tentpole events.
- Work closely with Sales Planners to provide best in class customer service to Vevo’s Sales Organization in both the RFP & Post-IO phases.
This describes you
- You love to collaborate- taking your analysis and working with various teams to put it into action.
- You enjoy making a discovery; formulating your ideas and presenting next steps to management.
- You have an appreciation for the details, and how they can connect to the larger picture.
- You are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital inventory environment and its revenue potential.
- You have experience taking fun seriously; and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement; you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do.
- At least 1 year of Inventory/sales planning experience in the digital media industry.
- Highly proficient in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick & Operative.
- Experience working with dynamic digital products such as: Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic a plus, not required.
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar.
- We are in an upscale New York city office with stunning views of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.