Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented Ad Ops professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Ad Operations, as the Campaign Manager, you will play a vital role in the success of the Ad Operations group, collaborating both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for the management of digital advertising programs and implementations, ultimately ensuring 100% delivery and invoicing of all campaigns assigned. As the Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to partner with almost every department at Vevo, from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, & Research teams as well as external ad vendors. This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within Vevo’s ad serving technology.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes, you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people,” then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Chicago. We are conveniently located in River North, close to Merch Mart and a host of CTA Lines.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with clients to ensure delivery of all creative assets to spec
- Manage post sale client communication
- Work with an outsourced vendor for support as needed
- Manage trafficking, pacing and optimization daily
- Troubleshoot and resolve advertising issues
- Understand and monitor advertiser KPI’s ensuring best performance
- Provide screenshot decks
- Provide weekly reporting and post campaign wrap up data
- Manage month-end billing and reconciliation in coordination with internal teams
This describes you:
- You have a positive approach to challenges
- You enjoy being strategic and problem-solving
- You can leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- You have excellent attention to detail. Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- You are comfortable working in a team environment supporting multiple books of business
- You have a passion for online advertising, media, and music
- 1 year+ experience in an AdOps campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience with Operative, a strong plus
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a kitchen fully stocked with snacks and offer catered lunch once a week.
- We are in a spacious converted industrial office with free & secured onsite parking.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.