Account Services Representative [p]
New York City OR Chicago OR Los Angeles /
Sales – East Coast Sales /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We are always looking for talented and driven people for our upcoming Account Service Representative roles located in New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago.
The Account Services Representative will be part of our small team of talented Revenue Generating and Operation specialists that are working to maximize profitable revenue and provide best in class support to the larger Sales organization.
The ASR roles will report to the Director of Advertising Sales, as part of the larger Revenue Operations/Sales organization. The ASR will have the opportunity to help create and position compelling media proposals in an effort to drive revenue growth & provide best in class customer service to the Sales organization.
As a member of the Sales team here at Vevo, you’ll be working alongside super talented individuals that will both inspire you and challenge you to think about things like strategic sales planning, inventory forecasting/utilization, and ad product pricing/packaging in ways you hadn’t imagined. We often take time as a team to review new industry trends and advancements, and think critically about various things happening in the world around us that may impact the ways we decide to be more strategic as a team overall. We have a phenomenal team made up of accomplished individuals from Inventory Analysts, Campaign Managers to Sales Operations specialists, and we’re excited about having you join us!
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
As a member of this team you will:
- Create & revise compelling and sellable media proposals in the pre-sale process
- Have a knowledge of all historical rates by client for proposal creation
- Attend all necessary RFP brainstorm meetings to provide insight on pricing, packaging and inventory requirements for media proposals
- Play integral role in the Sales Prospecting process
- Ensure all data is accurately entered and updated in Salesforce & Operative
- Manage that AE pipeline stages are consistent within each system
- Submit, review and Single Sign IOs in accordance with planning & Vevo policy/procedure
- Handle post-sale revisions to booked placements which include any targeting changes or re-expressions and budget shifts
- Forecast inventory availability for Takeovers and Rotational media
- Manage Go-To Market packaging & premiere tracking
- Manage upfront rates & upfront spend tracking
- Work with Sales and Ad Ops in managing any delivery issues and propose inventory solutions
- Manage the artist list creation & discussions with client in coordination with Inventory & Sales, including ComScore Artist Pulls/Rankers
- Manage nationwide project initiatives such as proactive packaging, Premieres, Audience Guarantee.
- Make strategic pricing decisions in the Scatter market with Management oversight and guidance
This describes you:
- You have extreme attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- You can multi-task like a pro without letting anything slip through the cracks
- You are comfortable in a client-facing role
- You love to collaborate and take your analysis and working with various teams to put it into action
- You are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital video product and its revenue potential
- You enjoy creating solutions; using your expertise to contribute to revenue growth and campaign success
- You have experience taking fun seriously, cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement, and you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do
- You have an expressed desire to learn and grow into a sales career
- Recent college graduate, with a keen interest in media sales
- Internship experience at a media or advertising company is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
- A plus if you have knowledge of DoubleClick, Operative, and/or Salesforce
- High level understanding of media math, media proposal composition and Nielsen/Comscore data ratings is ideal
- Not required, but experience working with dynamic digital products such as: Sponsorships, Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic is a plus
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.