Los Angeles, CA /
Sales – West Coast Sales /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, proactive, and detail-oriented Account Manager to join our growing team! This opportunity will play an integral role in helping achieve Vevo’s company objectives and will report directly to Vevo’s Sales Directors. It will be your responsibility to deliver the ultimate service for Vevo’s roster of advertising clients, embodying Vevo’s core mission while inside the office, at client events, and at Vevo’s incredibly produced live shows (which includes such buzzworthy artists as The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar and Ariana Grande).
As one of Vevo’s Account Managers, you will be essential to the Sales Organization. You will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business while partnering with Account Executives, Account Service Reps and Campaign Managers to ensure world class customer service and full delivery across an entire portfolio of business. You will also work to provide industry and account intelligence to the Sales team and develop an in-depth understanding of Vevo’s premium media offering and sponsorship opportunities. Within your first quarter, you’ll meet with all Vevo’s amazing Sales Support teams, become fully up-to-speed on your clients and their priorities, work with your Account Executive and Sales Director regarding the ins and outs of your role, and begin to prospect for new business. By the end of your first sixth months, you will be fully up to speed on all your clients’ needs and will become a trusting resource for both your clients and all internal departments, all while creating new revenue for the company.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Act as the primary point person between your clients and our internal Sales Support teams for all campaign deliverables
- Prospect and develop your own book of business in order to meet an annual revenue goal
- Participate in strategic planning sessions to drive new business opportunities and grow relationships with existing clients
- Manage the strategic analysis of campaigns, providing recommendations for future media plans
- Provide actionable insight to clients and Sales with quantitative and qualitative analysis on campaign performance
- Build deep-level client relationships by attending presentations or events
- Stay abreast on all new and emerging industry trends to effectively communicate with internal teams and advertisers
- Support the leadership team in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
This describes you:
- A critical thinker, always with a proactive approach (aka you’re the problem solver of the team)
- An entrepreneur who is hungry to build business and develop long term client relationships
- A leader; adaptable and enthusiastic to learn and contribute
- A multitasker with the ability prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have a love for music and are encouraged to unite your passion for music with Vevo’s innovative digital ad offerings
- Have experience taking fun seriously and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement--you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do
- 4+ years in Sales and/or Media
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with media planning, the digital landscape, research, trafficking tools and technology
- Proficiency with comScore, Nielsen, Salesforce, DFP, Operative…
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.