New York, NY
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
As a member of the People team, you will own and drive the full cycle recruiting process with a primary focus on our Content & Production teams. As team first is one of our core values, you will also support the talent team with all hiring needs. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to source and hire top talent.
Delivering an exceptional recruiting experience is key to giving our candidates a genuine view into our culture and what it means to be working at a company with its foundation in the music and entertainment business. You instinctively understand this – and it motivates you to give each candidate the best in our industry experience with Vevo.
This is a full-time position based at our office in New York. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will
- Administer full lifecycle recruiting for entry to management level roles across the business and creative teams within Vevo
- Provide innovative solutions to drive our overall hiring process and act as a strategic partner to hiring managers
- Work with the broader People Team on continuously improving our employer brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience.
- Foster, maintain and drive an ever-present awareness of the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as a component of the way Vevo acquires and retains talent
- Proactively build a robust candidate funnel and actively manage candidate pipelines
- Offer creative solutions by identifying new ways to source candidates and close top talent
- Demonstrate adaptability in all facets of your role / approach to work
- Strive to continuously create an exceptional candidate/ hiring manager experience
This describes you
- You are passionate about music
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- You’re strategic when it comes to sourcing, screening and closing candidates in a competitive market.
- You're a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple candidates, searches and projects effectively.
- Building strong relationships and partnering consultatively comes naturally to you.
- Exceptional customer service is essential to you
- Detailed oriented, highly accountable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Music and /or Media industry recruiting experience
- 5+ years experience as in-house, full lifecycle recruiter
- Proven ability to source top talent from diverse talent pools
- Develop recruiting strategies and initiatives to retain talent and reduce turnover
- Knowledge of assessing talent within digital design and live/post production
- Experience using Lever or and/or other ATS
- A bachelor’s degree
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.