Production Coordinator, EU
London, UK /
Content & Programming – Europe /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
The position requires a highly organised individual with experience working in either TV or digital/social media and great knowledge of how film shoots work logistically. You will be responsible for taking a filming brief and ensuring our crew have the camera and edit equipment they require, as well as arranging all travel, location agreements, logistics and budget management as well as invoicing. You will manage our 6,000sq ft. filming facility and ensure that it runs smoothly. You will also assist the management and delivery of our original content production, working closely with the producers in the team to make sure all our artist promotional content is the best in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be approachable, calm under pressure and will also be thinking one or two steps ahead to ensure our producers can concentrate on creating engaging content. They will be organised and love all aspects of production admin. The role would suit someone with ambitions to becoming a production manager.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in King’s Cross, London
- Attend weekly production / bookings meeting, ensuring information is accurately managed through to post production
- Work closely with producers on the team to generate relevant documents for the production process
- Manage the flow of information through the Content & Programming team
- Plan timelines and manage all production and post-production from inception to delivery.
- Arrange all travel, location agreements, shoot logistics and catering
- Ensure the Music & Talent team receives all relevant materials and changes to the schedule are communicated to all parties
- Responsible for signed work orders and contracts from Creatives/freelancers and all standard housekeeping is managed
- Manage communications with concerns of late deliverables
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Update the Trello boards as projects develop
- Maintain the organisation of the shared drives and ensure content is backed up
- Develop and maintain office and administrative systems
- Manage our bespoke studio facility – this includes managing access, cleaners, security systems, maintenance, health & safety and stocktaking of consumables and catering
- Be responsible for kit spec and maintenance in our bespoke studio facility.
- Help producers ensure budget tracker is up to date
This describes you:
- Previously worked as a Production Coordinator within a creative environment, ideally with TV and/or digital experience
- Experience maintaining and updating budgets, setting up and attending film and digital format-based shoots as well as booking audio and edit suites / talent/ filming crew
- Familiarity with filming equipment and post production procedures
- Ability to prioritise a conflicting workload efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- You handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn new skills and demonstrate initiative
- 1 - 2 years’ experience of working as a Production Coordinator within a creative environment, ideally with TV and/or digital experience
- Really passionate about the logistical aspects of production. This is not a creative role but requires someone who want to work in a creative environment
- Tech savvy is a plus, some working experience of CMS, Photoshop and video editing skills a plus
- Can-do attitude and happy to take on multiple roles
- Team mentality
This is a full-time position based on-site/in the office. Vevo will operate in a hybrid work model and will require employees to be in office 2-3 days a week, on average.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.