Talent Acquisition Coordinator
New York, NY /
People – HR /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
Are you passionate about having a job who’s core purpose is to support amazing talent being hired at super cool company - if so, Vevo is looking for you! In this newly created role as Talent Coordinator you will have the opportunity to be involved with all elements of bringing amazing new talent to Vevo. The Talent Coordinator role will support the entire talent acquisition process, assist Talent Partner with sourcing and screening early career talent, and administer the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Assist with all elements of the Talent Acquisition process, to include but not limited to: all applicant tracking system administration (Lever), job description template updates, sourcing, screening resumes, applicant communication
- Serve as the onboarding specialist for all new hires. Key skills required are the ability to actively communicate across multiple internal departments, attention to detail, and full accountability to ensure a seamless process.
- Administering early career talent and diversity talent acquisition initiatives
- Continually look for opportunities to ensure an Exceptional candidate experience
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience in TA/HR or in similar administrative role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to work well on a team and follow existing processes
- Strong organizational skills, project management and attention to detail
- Experience maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information
- Have the ability to stay focused, organized, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities
- Experience working with sales or within media & entertainment industry is a plus
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.