Digital Marketing Coordinator (Spanish Speaker)
New York, NY
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We are seeking a fluent Spanish speaking Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team of entertainment specialists to help bring the gift of music videos to the world!
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for a mix of marketing tasks primarily focusing on the development, scheduling, and tracking of social media posts and marketing campaigns for music videos and original content. You will also assist with our Latin Music social account, Somos Vevo! A love of Latin music and the ability to speak and write in Spanish at a fluent level is a must. You will need organizational skills as you work with creative teams on scheduling time sensitive assets and strong communication skills as you develop social post copy and moderate fan communities to increase engagement. With all of this responsibility comes the awesome perk of seeing the biggest and best music videos before they premiere and being a part of these amazing pop culture moments! This role will report into the Director of Marketing.
Do you have a love for Latin music and can rattle off all of its sub-genres? Do you have a keen eye for the little details like spelling and grammar errors? Do you understand the intricacies of social media beyond selfies and likes? Are you a trend-spotter who is on top of the latest news in music culture and social media? Do you have enough knowledge of the Adobe Suite to trim a video clip for Instagram? Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. Bring your ability to balance creativity with process so that we can showcase the power of our music video platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City. We are in a convenient location in Times Square.
As a member of our team, you will
- Project manage daily music video premieres across @Vevo social platforms, including researching copy points, calendar management, and cutting :20 clips of videos
- Assist in growing our @SomosVevo social accounts as well as our original Spanish-language content and marketing campaigns
- Moderate and engage with the Vevo social community across platforms
- Develop social media trend spotting reports
- Coordinate with international Vevo territories on creating and sharing of social media assets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Copywriting experience in English & Spanish
- Background in marketing, communication, digital media, and/or entertainment
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about multiple music genres (particularly all things Latin), music videos, their legacy, and pop culture
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under tight time constraints
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Premiere
- Experience with social media dashboards, analytics, and campaign measurement/reporting tools a plus
- BS/BA degree required
- 1-3 years work experience
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have in-office and external happy hours
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar
- We are in an upscale New York City office with stunning views of Times Square
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.