Content & Programming Coordinator, France
Content & Programming
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We’re seeking a French speaking coordinator to join the Content & Programming team in London.
Reporting into the Lead C&P Manager, Europe, we’re looking for someone who is extremely passionate about music and music videos. You’ll be overseeing the day to day running of Vevo’s French social media pages, curating amazing playlists and producing simple design assets.
This is a junior role, in our busy editorial team, so we’re looking for someone who is willing to learn on the job and is happy to take on whatever is needed to get the job done. There will be an opportunity to get involved in projects and also attend some original content shoots.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Program across the French Vevo platform to reflect local music tastes and as relevant at that time
- Regularly update the French Vevo YouTube channels with playlists, cards, end screens to increase viewership
- Manage Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for France, making sure they are regularly programmed to promote content and grow audience
- Manage the local content map to ensure content is relevant and promoted as required
- Conceive, create and update video playlists reflecting local music trends, artist careers and calendar events
- Create simple video and image assets to promote videos and playlists
- Daily liaison with the wider C&P team on relevant content and to schedule global priorities
- Occasionally providing French translations for marketing or product localisation
- Liaison with French record labels to communicate promotional slates and ensure local content is promoted on all platforms
- Monitor analytics to reflect trends and work on weekly charts newsletter for the French market
- Assist with the creation and delivery of original content production
This describes you:
- Passionate about music culture, trends and social media
- Very good knowledge of French music and pop culture
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, capable of multitasking
- Self-starter, creative with proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Oganised and communicate well with others
- Enjoy working as part of a fast paced and multi skilled team
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in editorial, content or social media for an entertainment/tech brand, record label or music artist
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- A passion for music and youth culture, attuned to trends
- Tech savvy, with working experience of CMS, Photoshop and video editing skills a plus
- Good editorial/copywriting skills
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.