Travel and Expense Analyst
New York, NY
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 350,000 music videos in its catalogue.
The Travel & Expense Analyst forms a key role at Vevo by fully administering our Travel and Expense policy and process. This position is responsible for managing our Concur travel and expense system, third party travel agency, and American Express corporate card program, in addition to leading all Concur and travel-related projects.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will
- Administer Travel & Expense policy and process for all employees
- Provide expertise and training to employees on features and functions of the Concur Travel and Expense system, promoting a positive experience
- Monitor travel requests for all employees
- Manage and timely resolve employee inquiries on expense report payment policies, procedures and practices
- Audit Concur Expense reports for compliance with company Travel Policies and Corporate Governance
- Administering Concur system, experience with single-sign on implementation a plus
- Manage American Express Corporate Card program
- Complete reporting needed for month end close
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting to Senior Management on actual vs budget pacing
- Partner with third-party travel agency and concur representatives in required system updates
- Maintain and routinely monitoring the quality and integrity the Concur system
- Assist with drafting new procedures for the company, and continue to add value by making suggestions in the overall T&E process for improvements
This describes you
- You are a self-starter and feel comfortable managing every aspect of the T&E process
- Excel excites you
- You work well in an autonomous, fast-paced, and fun environment
- Comfortable presenting information to all levels of employees, including senior leadership
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Concur Travel and Expense preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced experience with MS Excel including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups and sum-If functions
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar.
- We are in an upscale New York city office with stunning views of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.