New York, NY
Content & Programming
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We’re seeking an Coordinating Producer who will assist Producer(s) and the rest of the production team with the execution of Vevo original programs.
Reporting to one of the Senior Producers of Original Content and Production, you will play a key role in the success of the Original Content and Production team’s slate of content offerings including artist promo performances, in office shoots, social content development and execution, as well as short form marketing formats. In addition, this role is responsible for gear pick-ups, in house gear organization and looks after the VEVO studios so that they are cared for and organized.
This role will collaborate with both internal producers, social, design, and marketing teams as well as external record labels, artist management, and others. As a creative coordinating producer for Original Content and Production, this role will be responsible for concept creative around social and marketing formats, develop treatments under the leadership of a Senior Producer, film and technical logistics, set lighting, and most importantly gear and studio organization. You will work closely with a Senior Producer to make sure all our artist promotional content and social formats are the best in the industry.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will
- Shoot and light artist promotional content including in-office Live Performances
- Be responsible for production gear/equipment and maintaining studio organization
- Oversee social and marketing film capture and creative on-set
- Be responsible for ensuring the visual capture is up to Vevo’s Original Content standard
This describes you
- Strong interpersonal skills including experience building and maintaining relationships with a diverse network of individuals and organizations
- Well organized
- Excited by travel for work
- Calm under pressure
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- 2+ years proven experience working as a content creative
- Must have a content reel for review
- A history of creating creative content treatments with examples to show
- Well rounded history of shooting, lighting, and producing or editing content
- The ability to build multiple camera systems
- A relevant degree is preferable
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
- We are in an upscale New York City office with stunning views of Times Square
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.