Pricing and Planning Analyst
New York City OR Los Angeles /
Rev Ops – Pricing and Planning /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We’re seeking a Pricing & Planning Analyst to join our small team of talented Revenue Operations specialists that are working to maximize profitable revenue and provide best in class support to our Global business.
This Pricing & Planning Analyst role will report to the Manager, Pricing & Planning, as part of the larger Revenue Operations/Sales organization. The Pricing & Planning Analyst will have the opportunity to help support our National Sales business & team of planners across the country, in an effort to drive revenue growth & provide best in class customer service to the Sales organization.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team here at Vevo, you’ll be working alongside super talented individuals that will both inspire you and challenge you to think about things like strategic sales planning, inventory forecasting/utilization, and ad product pricing/packaging in ways you hadn’t imagined. We often take time as a team to review new industry trends and advancements, and think critically about various things happening in the world around us that may impact the ways we decide to be more strategic as a team overall. We have a phenomenal team made up of accomplished individuals from Inventory Analysts, Campaign Managers to Sales Operations specialists, and we’re excited about having you join us!
If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you believe in the power of music. Bring Vevo your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
Although we are currently remote during COVID-19, we will eventually be returning to the office and require applicants to be currently located in the area that they are applying.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Approve incoming orders in our Order Management System to ensure data integrity, adherence to insertion order & proper setup.
- Review outgoing Media Plans for accuracy & adherence to planning/media mix guidelines.
- Support regional Pricing & Planning Lead & national management on any data management initiatives.
- Liaison with support teams on Product rollouts & process rollouts/enhancements; Ad Operations, Ad Tech, Research, Inventory, Sales Solutions, C&P, Yield etc.
- Display consistent expert knowledge of Vevo’s products & processes, supporting ASRs nationwide, with a focus on regional.
- Supply reporting & tracking for key pricing & planning initiatives.
- Direct support & analysis of key account metrics including; rating, delivery, Rev share analysis, media mix.
- Work closely with the inventory team to identify trends, roll out products & advise on Planning Team needs.
- Mentor new ASRs; provide daily support & 1x1 training.
- Data Integrity & training follow up; ensure data entry is in line with RevOps standards, providing feedback and training when necessary.
This describes you:
- You love to collaborate- taking your analysis and working with various teams to put it into action.
- You enjoy creating solutions; using your expertise to contribute to revenue growth and campaign success.
- You have an appreciation for the details, and how they can connect to the larger picture.
- You are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital video product and its revenue potential.
- You have experience taking fun seriously; and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement; you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do.
- 1-2 years of digital or TV media experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google Suite & Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, Operative, Boostr & YT Analytics preferred.
- Understanding of media math, media proposal composition and 4th party advertising KPIs such Audience Measurement & Viewability preferred.
- Skilled at working cross departmentally, building relationships & providing valuable support & insights.
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We offer a 401k match.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and bar.
- We are in an upscale New York city office with stunning views of Times Square.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.