Los Angeles, CA
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, proactive, and detail-oriented Account Manager to join our growing team! This opportunity will play an integral role in helping achieve Vevo’s company objectives, and will report directly to Vevo’s Sales Directors. It will be your responsibility to deliver the ultimate service for Vevo’s roster of advertising clients, embodying Vevo’s core mission while inside the office, at client events, and at Vevo’s incredibly produced live shows (which includes such buzzworthy artists as The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar and Ariana Grande).
As one of Vevo’s Account Managers, you’ll be the glue that hold the teams together. Partnering with Account Executives and collaborating with our Sales Solutions, Research & Operations teams, you’ll work cohesively with each of these teams to ensure successful delivery of all assigned campaigns, providing premium client service at every stop along the way. This role fully owns the management of campaigns centered around Vevo’s popular original series, custom content built from the ground-up, and high-impact targeted media--all focused on the artists and their music. Within your first quarter, you’ll meet with all Vevo’s amazing Sales Support teams, become fully up-to-speed on your clients and their priorities, work with either your Account Executive and Sales Director regarding the ins and outs of your role, and begin to take on full ownership of your accounts. By the end of your first sixth months, you will be fully up to speed on all your clients’ needs and will become a trusting resource for both your clients and all internal departments.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Los Angeles.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Act as the primary point person between your clients and our internal Sales Support teams for all campaign deliverables
- Participate in strategic planning sessions to drive new business opportunities and grow relationships with existing clients
- Manage the strategic analysis of campaigns, providing recommendations for future media plans
- Provide actionable insight to clients and Sales with quantitative and qualitative analysis on campaign performance
- Build deep-level client relationships by attending presentations or events
- Stay abreast on all new and emerging industry trends to effectively communicate with internal teams and advertisers
- Support the leadership team in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
This describes you:
- A critical thinker, always with a proactive approach (aka you’re the problem solver of the team)
- A leader; adaptable and enthusiastic to learn and contribute
- A multitasker with the ability prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have a love for music and are encouraged to unite your passion for music with Vevo’s innovative digital ad offerings
- Have experience taking fun seriously and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement--you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do
- 4+ years in Sales and/or Media
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with media planning, the digital landscape, research, trafficking tools and technology
- Proficiency with comScore, Nielsen, Salesforce, DFP, or Operative
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.