Los Angeles, CA /
Rev Ops – Ad Operations /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented Ad Ops professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Ad Operations, as the Campaign Manager, you will play a vital role in the success of the Ad Operations group, collaborating both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for the management of digital advertising programs and implementations, ultimately ensuring 100% delivery and invoicing of all campaigns assigned. As the Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to partner with almost every department at Vevo, from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, & Research teams as well as external ad vendors. This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within Vevo’s ad serving technology.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with clients to ensure delivery of all creative assets to spec
- Manage post sale client communication
- Work with an outsourced vendor for support as needed
- Manage trafficking, pacing and optimization daily
- Troubleshoot and resolve advertising issues
- Understand and monitor advertiser KPI’s ensuring best performance
- Provide screenshot decks
- Provide weekly reporting and post campaign wrap up data
- Manage month-end billing and reconciliation in coordination with internal teams
This describes you:
- You have a positive approach to challenges
- You enjoy being strategic and problem-solving
- You can leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- You have excellent attention to detail. Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- You are comfortable working in a team environment supporting multiple books of business
- You have a passion for online advertising, media, and music
- 1 year+ experience in an AdOps campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Must be currently located in Los Angeles area
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience with Operative, a strong plus
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We offer a 401k match.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.