Music & Talent Coordinator (12 month contract)
London, UK /
Content & Programming – Europe /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
We’re looking for a Coordinator to join our Music & Talent team in London on a 12 month contract. The Music & Talent Coordinator will support the Head of Music & Talent and the Music & Talent Managers in delivering the best experience possible to all of Vevo's partners, managers, and artists. The Music & Talent Coordinator will also work closely with Vevo's Content & Programming departments ensuring active communication and prompt delivery on projects.
Day to day tasks will include assisting the Head of Music & Talent and Music & Talent Managers with daily duties including; internal housekeeping, identifying new artists for team discussion, attending meetings and circulating minutes/ actions, compiling artist reports and analysis for our partners and assisting on productions in the studio & on location. The coordinator will have the opportunity to work across multiple genres and be the first to know what's new with artists and cultural trends all while attending gigs/ showcases/ conferences as a representative of the company.
- Assisting across the Music & Talent team on general admin duties, promotional slates, meeting minutes and action items, quality assurance across the Vevo platform
- Reporting across all of the labels, ensuring they are consistently updated on all developments and opportunities.
- Reporting to stakeholders & weekly key video reports, daily play listing reports and all other reporting needs
- Working with the editorial team to maintain and develop the CRM strategy
- Assisting at Vevo productions, as required
- Supporting the Content & Programming team to develop key strategies and initiatives
- Attending showcase events and gigs as a Vevo representative.
- Working with a diverse roster of record labels and digital distributors to obtain assets, video deliveries and more
- Identifying the most exciting new artists in the UK & beyond
- Managing the EU Music Meeting, pre, during and post
- Circulating Vevo updates to labels and partners when required
- Maintaining the M&T distribution list
- Working closely with the production team to ensure all Vevo productions are on track
- Support label queries and be point person for general enquiries
- A minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience working within the music, entertainment or streaming service
- A good understanding of the digital music landscape
- Attention to detail and delivering to deadlines
- A genuine eye for new and exciting music talent
- Passion for music and the music industry (as well as wider music trends and youth culture)
- Tech savvy with a good understanding of CMS and other programming tools, YouTube channel management & YT Analytics
- Great organisational & communication skills
- Multitasking across various projects and updating all relevant docs/ communicating updates clearly and efficiently
This is a full-time position based on-site/in the office. Vevo will operate in a hybrid work model and will require employees to be in office 2-3 days a week, on average.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.