Technical Partner Manager
Product & Engineering – Product /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
Vevo’s Content Operations Team maintains the integrity of music content from Vevo’s Original Content team as well as label and content provider partners. As part of this exciting group, reporting to the Manager of Content Operations, you will work within the team to ensure timely onboarding of the music videos onto Vevo’s platforms to ensure any related onboarding problems are resolved quickly and effectively. You will also be working with our partners and internal teams to drive the logistics behind music videos.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with content partners in providing technical direction for deliveries
- Provide ongoing support to essential partners regarding APIs, XML/DDEX, content delivery, and user onboarding
- Conduct testing of new features, bug fixes, and improvements to internally-developed platforms
- Create and update internal and external documentation
- Develop and present best practices to internal and external partners
- Identify, diagnose, triage, and remedy day-to-day issues
- Maintain attention to detail throughout every stage of content delivery and a video’s lifecycle
- Take part in cross-functional collaboration by sharing operational expertise with Product, Engineering, Content & Programming, Marketing, Sales, Ad Operations, Finance, and BA/BD teams
- Must be familiar with Digital Asset/Content Management Systems and YouTube CMS
- Must be familiar with JIRA, XML and REST APIs
- Music DSP experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets) skills
- Experienced in fast-paced, fun, and detail-oriented environments
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We offer plenty of training opportunities
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have in-office and external happy hours
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live, Vevo-produced musical performances
- We have a fully stocked kitchen
This is a full-time position based on-site/in the office (unless otherwise noted in the job posting that this role is fully remote). Vevo will operate in a hybrid work model and will require employees to be in office 2-3 days a week, on average. To qualify for the role you will need to be currently located near the office that you will be based out of, as well as provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to employment.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.