London, UK /
Sales – Sales (UK) /
Vevo is the world's leading music video network, connecting an ever-growing global audience to high quality music video content for more than a decade. Founded by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in 2009, Vevo offers fans worldwide a vast array of premium content to choose from, showcasing official music videos alongside a constantly developing lineup of live performances and innovative original programming. From top superstars to rising new talents, Vevo brings incomparable cross-promotional support to artists across the musical spectrum, at every stage of their careers.
Vevo has consistently evolved over the past decade to lead within today's ever-changing media landscape, embracing partnerships with a number of leading distribution platforms to deliver extraordinary content within ad-supported environments. With more than 26B views across television, desktop and mobile devices each month, Vevo brings music videos to the world – when, where, and how fans want them.
Vevo is available on YouTube, Samsung, Samsung TV Plus, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Show, PlutoTV, Apple TV, Roku, Comcast (Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex), VIZIO, Sky (NowTV and SkyQ), Foxxum, XITE, NetRange, Redbox, T-Mobile Play, Virgin Media, Xumo, Telstra and Vewd.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Vevo Sales Team in London. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us as an Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the set-up, delivery, execution, optimisation & analysis of UK and International advertising campaigns, working closely with a team of Business Directors.
Reporting to Head of Sales – UK and International, the role requires high levels of collaboration with both internal teams / stakeholders and our external media agency and client partners.
- To establish, grow and maintain strong relationships with all key contacts within defined agency patch and territories.
- Proactive management of external relationships to support the sales teams efforts in maximising revenue across all lines of business.
- To ensure that all advertising campaigns contracted revenues are delivered in full from initial administrative set up & data entry to final execution.
- To be responsible for the delivery of start, mid & end of campaign reports outlining performance, analysis of data, future recommendations & up-weights.
- To contribute to commercial pitches and briefs and help drive commercial revenues through creative and enthusiastic support.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a commercial account management role or similar, preferably within a TV or digital capacity.
- A solid understanding of the TV/digital landscape & language, buying models, ad-formats, 3rd party trafficking management & asset analysis.
- A working knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem.
- Strong client management skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative & proactivity in leading a campaign solution.
- Must be comfortable working autonomously when required and be able to efficiently prioritise workload.
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.