Product Associate Internship
Via – Internships /
Via is a digital employer-of-record platform. We help companies build their own teams in new countries as simply as if they were doing it in their HQ by leveraging Via local entities to legally employ teams on companies' behalf and integrating to local payroll and local benefits on platform, enabling companies to set up a team in a new country in 48 hrs with none of the red tape.
What You Will Learn:
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering and Operations to bring ideas to life.
• Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyze, propose, launch and maintain app products.
• Work with stakeholders by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in determining prioritization.
• Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
• Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
What We Are Looking For:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
• Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
• Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
• Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast-paced company