International Expansion Associate Internship
Via – Internships /
Via is a digital employer-of-record platform. We help companies build their own teams in new countries as simply as if they were doing it in their HQ by leveraging Via local entities to legally employ teams on companies' behalf and integrating to local payroll and local benefits on platform, enabling companies to set up a team in a new country in 48 hrs with none of the red tape.
Via currently operates successfully in 2 markets, and we will expand to 20 markets by the end of this year. As Global Expansion Associate, you will help create the strategy and execution of our international expansion plans, and oversee GTM launches in new markets from zero to launch. Post-launch, you will work to continuously solidify and optimize operational foundations to create a cohesive and exceptional experience for clients and employees globally.
You’ll thrive in this role if you’re a global soul with a passion for understanding different cultures, you love operating in unchartered territory and make decisions with the right amount of resources and information, you have an entrepreneurial gut and a go-getter mindset, you’re highly execution and process-oriented, you have a great skill for building relationships and managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with Founders and Leadership team to build strategy and roadmap for expansion to new countries. Understand key regulation and characteristics of each market to develop a clear view on Via’s path forward specific to each market
• Build a repeatable GTM plan for each markets, and support launch execution for countries we are entering during your time with Via
• Identify and build key partnerships in each country - corporate counsel, labor law counsel, immigration law counsel, accounting/tax provider, among others
• Coordinate sales efforts with Sales teams to build pipeline ahead of launch in markets
• Work closely with Operations, Customer Success and Product teams to design and execute an operations and implementation process in each market.