Global Business Development Associate Internship
Via – Internships /
Via is a digital employer-of-record platform. We help companies build their own teams in new countries as simply as if they were doing it in their HQ by leveraging Via local entities to legally employ teams on companies' behalf and integrating to local payroll and local benefits on platform, enabling companies to set up a team in a new country in 48 hrs with none of the red tape.
You’ll thrive in this role if you’re a global soul with a passion for understanding different cultures and building bridges to connect talent to opportunity and guiding companies in becoming more global. You love operating in unchartered territory and build conviction to make quick decisions with enough resources and information, you have an entrepreneurial gut and a go-getter mindset, you’re a natural and charismatic salesperson - you can easily understand and empathize with our users across markets to design solutions for them.
• Support in building strategy and roadmap for expansion to new countries.
• Build solid ecosystem of commercial partnerships across markets that are in our immediate launch roadmap
• Coordinate sales efforts with Sales teams to build pipeline ahead of launch in markets
• Work closely with Operations, Customer Success and Product teams to continuously analyze, solidify and optimize business development efforts in each market - focusing on delivering a locally relevant but globally consistent and delightful customer journey for clients and employees
• Understand customer needs closely, work with Sales, Customer Success, Expansion and Product teams to react to those customer needs by identifying opportunities for new products, features, or processes
• Proactively think of and execute building features customers want in markets - for example: equity grants, specialized benefits, manuals, solutions specific to a market
• Juggle multiple work streams across different markets and balance strategic objectives to drive impactful execution of our BD efforts across countries