QA Analyst/Engineer - Remote
Developer – Developer /
Remote - Full Time
ViaBill operates at the intersection of the eCommerce, payments and consumer credit sectors, and is an industry pioneer and early market entrant in the BNPL industry, which is experiencing rapid growth. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. In just a few years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our teams located all over the globe.
From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. Our strategy has been validated with external investment from leading VC’s Headline and BlackFin Capital Partners.
We are experiencing strong demand for our BNPL platform and are looking for a highly skilled individual to join our QA team. Please only apply if you're located within +/- 2/3 hours from CET.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where changes are normal. You must be able to keep your head cool in a hectic and busy environment. You have a high degree of independence and it is important that you are able to manage several tasks at the same time - also when the deadline is short.
We are looking for talents that are required to have:
- very good testing knowledge
- 2-3 years of experience working as a QA, and at least 1 year of automation experience
- git familiarity
- experience manually testing complex applications
- keen attention to detail, especially visual regressions
- documentation skills (both in reporting/writing issues and documenting flows, test cases and scenarios)
- great analytical skills
In addition it would be great to have:
- Cypress experience
- API testing knowledge (Postman for example)
- remote working experience
- good scripting skills (JS/TS)
- mobile testing experience, both manual and automation
Our technology stack:
Some of the upcoming tasks will be:
- testing issues, bug fixes and new features
- designing and writing test automation scripts using Cypress
- maintaining and operating the test automation framework
- finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code
- building different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- You probably have a background as B.S. or M.Sc in computer science or similar working experience
- You have experience with automation frameworks (ideally Cypress)
- You are able to test from the perspective of the end-user
- You speak and write English fluently
About our team:
We are a team of highly motivated developers who work remotely from our own offices. We collaborate much like open-source projects with core maintainers for our services. Each developer has a lot of freedom working in a flat hierarchy in a very streamlined process where the domain experts are easily available on Slack or via Meet. We work with a very rapid release schedule, often releasing multiple times per day. This gives us a quick and motivating feedback loop. This also makes it very easy for a developer to see their effect on business! This allows us to experiment and adopt new trends/frameworks quickly.