New York, NY /
Sales & Business Development – Sales /
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, and talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
At ViaBill, we know that becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. We believe in these ideals and offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and an environment that values different perspectives. Continuous improvement, learning, and growth are encouraged and rewarded.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, ViaBill has grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide accounts with superior and professional service, support, and follow-up on operational issues as they arise
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model in order to effectively promote and upsell ViaBill’s payment solutions and marketing.
- Grow the existing portfolio and help merchants optimize their payment processing activities
- Reach revenue targets within assigned accounts through effective leadership, consultative support, and relationship building in order to contribute ViaBill’s sales goals
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across our portfolio
- Liaison between Product, Operations, and Marketing teams as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to merchants, build marketing campaigns, and communicate feedback on partner requirements
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise clients in a client facing role, account management, customer support, business development or sales in the online payments solutions space
- Experience with B2B, e-commerce, SaaS and/or payments is a huge plus
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented start up environment
- Experience working inside a high growth-stage technology company.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with external decision makers
- Willingness and desire to take on greater responsibilities in order to effectively contribute to ViaBill’s overall growth
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
With over 24 nationalities, our diverse team consists of more than 100 dedicated professionals that work from either Copenhagen (DK), New York (USA ) or Madrid (ES).
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.