New York, NY
Sales & Business Development – Sales
ViaBill is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing Account Management and Sales team based in NYC. As an Account Manager you will provide the highest level of service and drive growth of our online merchant partners. This person will manage anywhere between 60-80 merchant accounts and build long-term relationships in order to grow and optimize our existing portfolios.
The ideal candidate will proactively handle the needs of assigned accounts and collaborate with internal teams to increase the value we’re delivering to our top merchants. You will be accountable for determining how to effectively promote, upsell, and manage the account to consistently grow revenue.
As the main point of contact, you will work with Marketing to build campaigns to grow our customer base and monitor/escalate any issues to our Product and Operations teams to ensure our partners are happy and profitable. Your goal is to learn as much about our merchants clients and be our in-house expert on their workflows and needs.
What You'll Do:
- Provide accounts with superior and professional service, support, and follow-up on operational issues as they arise
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model in order to effectively promote and up-sell ViaBill’s payment solutions
- Grow the existing portfolio and help merchants optimize their payment processing activities
- Reach revenue targets within assigned accounts through effective leadership, consultative support, and relationship building in order to contribute ViaBill’s sales goals
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across our portfolio
- Liaison between Product, Operations, and Marketing teams as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to merchants, build marketing campaigns, and communicate feedback on partner requirements
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise clients in a client facing role, account management, customer support, business development or sales in the online payments solutions space
- Experience with B2B, e-commerce, SaaS and/or payments is a huge plus
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented start up environment
- Experience working inside a high growth-stage technology company
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with external decision makers
- Willingness and desire to take on greater responsibilities in order to effectively contribute to ViaBill’s overall growth