New York, NY
Sales & Business Development – Sales
Are you prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation, and desire to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow, and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get it done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie, business is a war zone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top and we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself. The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150MM per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing sales team based in NYC. As an Account Executive you will be a key contributor to providing the highest level of service and driving the growth of our Merchant business. This person will manage the sales cycle from prospecting to initial meetings, handling contract negotiation to close, while also building a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. With the help of SDRs, you will build a strong pipeline of new clients and provide payment solution options to their customers.
Identifying products and services for our clients is an essential part of the sales funnel at ViaBill, and requires strategic and thoughtful thinking. Building and nurturing relationships with leaders is a crucial part of our sales approach as driving loan volume, closing revenue deals, and generating new partnerships will have a major impact on long-term success for the organization.
Our sales team takes a consultative approach, helping our clients maneuver in the ever-changing, fast-paced digital landscape. We are dedicated to finding the best talent to help us address strategic growth initiatives and ultimately bring merchants onboard as ViaBill partners in a growing FinTech market.
What You Will Do
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities and close new businessHelp and guide a dedicated SDR to set high quality meetings
- Create strategic target account lists with prospective customersBuild a prospect pipeline, set up meetings, close business, and exceed targets consistently
- Drive revenue and market share across a portfolio of merchants
- Build and nurture strong relationships to drive solutions and grow our merchant business by providing finance options to their customers
- Track all activities, leads/campaigns, and reports using Salesforce
- Work cross functionally with a variety of internal stakeholders on various strategic projects to optimize for company outcomes
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience on high performing sales teams as a consultative seller
- Experience with B2B business development, e-commerce, and/or payments is a plus
- Strong strategic sales, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working inside a high growth-stage technology company
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with external decision makers
- Willingness and desire to take on greater responsibilities in order to effectively contribute to ViaBill’s overall growth