Channel Manager (Partnerships and Alliances)
New York, NY
Partnerships – Partnerships
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a Channel Manager to manage and establish partnerships in order to develop and grow a new sales channel. Your primary responsibilities will include both establishing new partnerships as well as maintaining current ones. The partnerships vary between platform partnerships, technology partnerships, and agency partnerships. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience establishing, monitoring and nursing partnerships in order to increase sales. The role will be responsible for strategically mapping prospective partners, close agreements and drive sales through the partners.
What you will do
- Manage and coordinate with internal stakeholders including risk, compliance, our developers, marketing and sales
- Be in charge of executing deals that assist in reaching the growth goals
- Build and manage relationships with key partners across platforms, technology and agencies
- Develop partnership strategies to accelerate business growth through partner engagement
- Systemize processes, quantify progress, and track the effectiveness of these
- Collaborate cross-functionally to effectively launch and scale partnerships
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of the partnerships
- Evaluate program trends and provide analysis and feedback to management
- Build monthly and quarterly reports reflecting the results from the partnerships
What we look for
- 3-4 years experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Sales or related fields
- Experience with multi-faceted partnerships, contracts, and negotiations
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and sales skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read a situation, listen, frame a conversation and pitch when necessary
- Experience working inside of a growth-stage technology company
- E-commerce and/or payments experience strongly preferred