Compliance Manager, FinTech EU / Remote
Compliance & Legal – Compliance & Legal /
Remote - Full Time
About the role:
ViaBill is seeking a detail-oriented, full-time Compliance Manager to join the team and help support all sides of our fast-growing business.
You will be working under the Chief Commercial Officer. We are looking for someone who loves wearing many hats and taking on new and exciting challenges. You will be handling various issues in a short period and are expected to take the initiative and solve these with increasing independence. You are a team player who contributes to the workspace and will be in close contact constantly with most of the team.
By working at a young, innovative company, you will have a chance to advance your skills dramatically and learn to apply them to solve complex, real-life problems.
What you will do:
- Compliance Reviews & Approvals (i.e. marketing, revisions to policies, etc.)
- Conduct Compliance Testing activities per the Annual Testing Schedule
- Provide guidance to Business Line, as needed, in their build-out and maintenance of a compliance management system
- Complete Risk Assessment at least annually; may be completed more frequently if warranted by business and/or regulatory changes
- Review reporting & analytics for trends and/or issues:
- Issue Tracking & Resolution for all issues identified (Exam, Audit, Testing & Monitoring, or Self-Identified)
- Work with Business Line to ensure revised and/or new regulations are incorporated into the business
- Contributes to Board Reporting
- Assist the Chief Commercial Officer in the maintenance of the Policy & Procedures Library
- Higher Education Degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Minimum of 2+ years in regulatory consumer compliance with experience in the following laws and regulations:
- Anti-money Laundering Directives 4AMLD, 5AMLD, and 6AMLD;
- EU banking and Financial Services Law
- Familiarity with compliance testing and reporting;
- Capacity to perform research and analysis into local regulations and laws with regard to European countries
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and tasks;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Clear and effective communicator;
- Critical thinker;
- Organized and motivated/self-starter;
- Prior experience communicating with regulators is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.