Enterprise Sales Development Representative
New York, NY
Sales & Business Development – Sales
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is seeking an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (ESDR) with initial technology, marketing and business knowledge, based in New York City. You’ll be part of our Sales team and joining an essential and strategic component of ViaBill. You will be working closely with our Account Executives.
You have great communication skills and functions well individually as well as member of a team. Failure doesn’t deter you, as you are always prepared and professional.
The position requires working in a flexible and exceptionally fast growing environment. You will be responsible for your own sales development and lead qualification process. This includes providing outbound prospecting, cultivating inbound inquiries, and build highly qualifying partnerships opportunities. Furthermore, this position is a full-time salary position with monthly objectives that are critical to the overall success of ViaBill’s growth.
Senior BDR at ViaBill is a great opportunity to advance your sales career and expand your skills within disruptive future payment solutions, and a growing market.
What you will do
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's e-commerce site and educate each prospect on how to optimize the sales.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads.
- Organize lead lists and reach out to prospects through a consultative sales method either by phone or through targeted mail campaigns.
- Manage lead process to turn over to the Sales team.
- Fulfill a high volume of daily outbound calls, emails to engage prospective partners.
- Salesforce Hygiene – track all lead activity, leads/campaigns, and reports using Salesforce.
- Actively looks for opportunities to optimize and improve the sales processes.
- Successfully address partner’s questions, needs and objectives.
- Set up calls/meetings for our Sales team.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team helping to transit marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads.
- Create weekly reports around objectives.
What we look for
- An ambitious Enterprise Sales Development Representative who is ready to step into a more challenging role with a clear trajectory becoming an Account Executive.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as SDR/BDR in a competitive environment.
- Experience with B2B business development.
- College degree.
- Dynamic personality with a high-energy level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Care about the details.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Be positive, empathetic and helpful.
- Experience with or exposure to e-commerce sales and marketing (Not necessarily required).