Project Manager Assistant
New York, NY
Operations – Operations
Are you prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation, and desire to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow, and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get it done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie, business is a war zone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top and we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself. The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150MM per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a Product Manager Assistant within the New York Office, to ensure flawless communication between the contributors and developers of new products and make ViaBill’s products come to life. We are new to the market and are continually looking for new opportunities and strategies, thus planning various new products. It will be your job to manage all the stakeholders through an efficient development process. You will work closely with the entire team and will be reporting mainly to the Operational Manager.
As a dynamic, young startup, we rely heavily on our team members’ initiative. You will gain great exposure to the industry and develop your skills that will contribute to the team and your career.
What you will do
- Work closely with contributors and developers to ensure effective communication through the product development process.
- Create roadmaps for future products, prioritize the steps for efficient implementation, and meet deadlines.
- Track the product performance by developing and monitoring KPI’s and create reports on optimizing the product specifications.
- Investigate the user needs for each product and convert them to guidelines and requirements for the development team.
- Supervise the implementation of the launched products through merchants and our system to ensure a smooth transition.
- Conduct competitor analysis to explore the market and lead the development team to a more profitable direction.
- Continuously communicate with customer support and merchants to pinpoint important issues and relay them to corresponding divisions to overcome the problem.
- Analyze the compliance requirements and coordinate with the compliance team to provide necessary paperwork and actions to prevent any violation.
What we look for
- Ambition to tackle intricate problems and ability to simplify them to key metrics.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills to see the big picture.
- Comfort with balancing and influencing different viewpoints and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Creative team-player.
- Project management, organizational, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Questioning and undeterred mindset to investigate all possible aspects of a problem.
- Intuition to identify what features should be included to achieve maximum user experience.
- Self-starter mentality