Sales Development Representative (SDR)
New York, NY /
Sales & Business Development – Sales /
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, and talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
At ViaBill, we know that becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. We believe in these ideals and offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and an environment that values different perspectives. Continuous improvement, learning, and growth are encouraged and rewarded.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, ViaBill has grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) based in New York City to join our growing Sales team; an essential and strategic component of ViaBill. You will be working closely with our Account Executives to uncover new opportunities and learn the sales process from the ground up.
As an SDR at Viabill, you will generate scalable, high quality leads, and manage the lead generation process. You will help drive revenue growth through outreach emails and phone calls, with a focus on setting appointments for Middle-Market and Enterprise Sales teams. This position requires working in a flexible and exceptionally fast growing environment where you will also be responsible for your own sales development and lead qualification process.
This includes providing outbound prospecting, cultivating inbound inquiries, and building highly qualifying partnership opportunities. ViaBill is a great opportunity to advance your sales career and expand your skills within a disruptive future payment solutions in a growing FinTech market.
What you will do:
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's e-commerce site and educate each prospect on how to optimize their metrics
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Organize lead lists and reach out to prospects through a consultative sales method either by phone or through targeted mail campaigns
- Manage lead process to turn over to the Account Executive team
- Fulfill a high volume of daily outbound calls and emails to engage prospective partners
- CRM knowledge and tracking all activities, leads/campaigns, and reports using Salesforce
- Actively looking for opportunities to optimize and improve the sales processes
- The ability to address partner questions, identify needs and objectives
- Set up calls/meetings for our Sales team
- Collaborate with Marketing team to convert marketing leads to qualified sales
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- An ambitious Sales Development Representative who is ready to step into a more challenging role with a clear trajectory becoming an Account Executive
- A minimum of 1 year working as an SDR in a competitive environment
- Experience with B2B business development
- Dynamic personality with a high-energy level
- A detail oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Be positive, empathetic, and helpful
- Experience with or exposure to ecommerce sales and marketing is a huge plus
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
With over 24 nationalities, our diverse team consists of more than 100 dedicated professionals that work from either Copenhagen (DK), New York (USA ) or Madrid (ES).
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.