Business Intelligence Analyst
Financial – Financial /
At ViaBill, we are on the journey to becoming the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution in the world. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. We come from Denmark, a country known for global companies and startups like TrustPilot, Vivino, and Zendesk - a list that will soon include ViaBill.
In four short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over the globe - the newest addition being our Manhattan office in New York City. In February 2020 ViaBill launched in Spain. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. In 2020, ViaBill will continue to expand into several countries in Europe. We have raised $10m in growth capital from the best investors in order to scale the company.
We won’t lie, startups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
About the role
In order to support the ongoing reporting and analysis needs from business, we’re now looking for a BI analyst for the Business Intelligence & Analytics department.
As a BI Analyst, you will work with designing KPIs, reports, and dashboards to improve business performance and operational efficiency. You will have to work with large datasets from an online financing system, automating reports, and providing deep insights to the key stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced BI specialists as well as Data scientists. If you are motivated by new challenges, you may be the person we are searching for.
- You have a min. 3 years of proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- BS in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong knowledge of SQL and solid data intuition
- Experience building out dashboards and reporting (e.g. with Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, Python, etc.)
- An ability to draw a conclusion from your analyses
- An ability to translate findings into an understandable document and present findings with a data presentation tool
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- You’re curious, pro-active and a quick learner with excellent Excel skills and have a solid business understanding
- You are ambitious, pay attention to detail and accuracy, and are all about facts, figures, and number crunching - you like to deep dive into various datasets
- You enjoy to approach and collaborate with various stakeholders in the organization and can easily connect with other people.
What you will do:
- Automate the generation of recurring financial and operational performance reports
- Produce dashboards and other reports for our employeesInterpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with our CFO and other stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs
- Visualize and present findings from data
- Create requirements for the development department to ensure relevant data is supplied and accessibleDefine, implement and evolve KPI definitions
About our team
We offer a job in an environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success. Our highly talented team consists of 24 different nationalities, headquartered in Copenhagen (DK), with secondary offices in New York as well as other European cities.
100 professional and ambitious colleagues - with an average age below 30 - are eager to welcome you.
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
Our highly talented team consists of 24 different nationalities, headquartered in Copenhagen (DK), and has secondary offices in New York as well as other European cities.
SONOS sound-filled offices centrally located in the historical center of Copenhagen. 100 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.