Customer Success Evangelist
New York, NY
Operations – Operations
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a Customer Success Evangelist in the NY Office, to manage the customer (debtor) relationship and lead them to success. Our customers are the most crucial part of ViaBill, and it is key for you to ensure their issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner. You will be working closely with all divisions of the company and will be reporting to the president of the NY Office.
We are a young, dynamic startup and you will be facing numerous issues; it is essential for you to systematically analyze each problem, learn from them, communicate with corresponding departments, and tailor an efficient solution. You will be working closely with our customers explaining how ViaBill works, and solving their queries.
You can easily influence people both in technical and qualitative subjects, and remain positive and efficient even under high pressure. The customers will see you as their first point of contact; you need to be intimate and professional to gain their trust and analytically approach their problems. To do so, you must genuinely know all ViaBill products, coordinate with the rest of the team to identify their core issues and find possible solutions within ViaBill.
In our fast-paced environment, you will be exposed to various challenges that will enable you to be confident in high stress situations and develop excellent customer service skills. You will take a significant amount of responsibility, show initiative and develop a comprehensive understanding of the industry and customer service.
What you will do
- Deal with customer support requests through different channels, diagnose and report them meticulously.
- Embrace users’ problems and show that you are on their side to ensure trust and successful communication.
- Become highly competent with all ViaBill products to offer maximum performance to the customers and lead them to success.
- Rationally assess customer reports and performance data to identify the root causes and reduce the churn rate.
- Offer guidance to units within ViaBill that interact with customers and ensure consistency in customer relationship management.
- Work with the corresponding departments to offer better customer experience and functionality by developing guidelines, Q&As and a knowledge center for customers.
What we look for
- Natural communicator, empathetic and enjoys being involved deeply with customers’ concerns.
- Excellent team player, out-of-the-box thinker who adds value to the work environment.
- Successfully builds deep customer relationships and analytically observes and satisfies their needs.
- Prone to work dynamically in a growing startup with short deadlines that require time and stress management.
- Fast learner and interested in financial and technological advancements.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills to see the big picture and efficiently solve the customer issues.
- Experience in customer service and delivering solutions to multi-scaled problems are valued.
- Advanced G-Suite, Zendesk, and Drift skills are a plus.