Product Owner, Webshop integrations
Product – Product /
At ViaBill, we are on the journey to becoming the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution in the world. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. We come from Denmark, a country known for global companies and startups like TrustPilot, Vivino, and Zendesk - a list that will soon include ViaBill.
In four short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over the globe - the newest addition being our Manhattan office in New York City. In February 2020 ViaBill launched in Spain. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. In 2020, ViaBill will continue to expand into several countries in Europe. We have raised $10m in growth capital from the best investors in order to scale the company.
We won’t lie, startups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
About the role
Are you passionate about understanding and executing on integration development projects?
Are you able to understand and execute on the business needs in a collaboration between multiple high-level stakeholders? And would you like to be a part of a young team in one of Denmark's fastest growing FinTech companies?
Then you and ViaBill may be the perfect cocktail.
Your primary role will be tactical execution and maintenance of current as well as future platform integrations to Shopify, Magento and many more, as well as be able to see future opportunities in our current, global setup. Our users are our primary resource, and we want to ensure first-in-class solutions for all stakeholders.
You’ll have the role of Product Owner on projects that require development and maintenance at scale with 3rd party platform integrations to our core product. As a Product Owner, you’ll be a part of our Product Development setup, controlling ongoing projects and defining milestones and goals for your business area. You’ll have the responsibility of keeping your own backlog prioritized, project descriptions well analyzed and details of integrations described in processes that ensure scalability and reliance on your deliveries to the designated product teams working on the different platforms. You will organize and participate in status meetings, to ensure that the team follows the company strategy for global expansion.
In this position – reporting directly to the SVP of Product - you will get the opportunity to communicate with a lot of stakeholders company-wide and we expect you to take responsibility for the quality and stability of the business area. We expect you to be extremely detail-oriented in all work-related aspects, and you’re not afraid of putting an extraordinary effort into the role and assume complete ownership when needed. We don’t require FinTech industry experience, but we expect you to have worked as product owner for some years in either a product- or service company. You probably have experience from well-established companies and are able to leverage this experience. The position is defined up front but is very much influenced by what you bring to the table - and how self sufficient your deliveries are. We expect you to be able to help us define the position in the long run.
You explore your potential and contribute to the business as you within the first 6 months:
- Quickly gets into the existing company setup
- Establish a solid relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Make sure our products remain competitive
- Set a roadmap for your domain
- Streamline the process for improving the state of integrations
- Are able to participate in the planning of the roadmap for the company
- Ensure complete reliance in time-to-market for deliveries
- Have an in-depth understanding of your role in - and impact on - the improvement of ViaBill products and services globally.
- You are able to handle many tasks at the same time, without dropping the ball
- When the going gets tough, you’re able to stay focused and are not afraid to ask for help if needed
- You’re able to handle many stakeholders on all levels, with a lot of different backgrounds and responsibilities
- You’re able to communicate fluently in English. Danish is not a prerequisite but would be considered as a plus
- You have the technical ability to get a high-level understanding of the company API description, usage and opportunities
- Since the Product Development team is based throughout Europe - and business stakeholders are based in both Europe and in the United States - you’re fully comfortable with navigating in a remote setup across multiple time-zones which requires navigating flexible work hours
- You thrive with responsibility
- You understand the value of short-term execution and long-term planning
- You’re ambitious for both yourself and the company, and you understand the value of operating as a team/unit
- You’re able to delegate to your fellow coworkers
- You’re proactively hungry for knowledge and information.
These qualities are highly reflected in your work:
- Commercially minded
- Systematic approach to processes
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Skilled at time management - never overpromises, but always adapts
- Always delivers as promisedTechnically adept (coding skills not required, but considered a plus)
About our team
We a state-of-the-art office environment and 120+ professional and ambitious colleagues globally with an average age of around 30, that are just waiting to welcome you. We offer a job in an environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success. Our highly talented team consists of 24 different nationalities, headquartered in Copenhagen (DK), with secondary offices in New York, Madrid as well as other European cities.
We are located
Grønnegade 10, 1107 Copenhagen K
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
Our highly talented team consists of 24 different nationalities, headquartered in Copenhagen (DK), and has secondary offices in New York as well as other European cities.
SONOS sound-filled offices centrally located in the historical center of Copenhagen. 100 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.