Marketing – Marketing
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a full-time SVP of Brand that will play a key role in establishing a coherent story for the ViaBill brand. You will be working closely with sales, marketing and support teams and will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer in the Copenhagen office of ViaBill.
To support our fast-paced and innovative goals, you will be working closely and intensely with various units within ViaBill to ensure the company brand is expressed fully. You will be responsible for achieving consistency through operations, products, visualization, the tone and user experience.
You are creative, empathetic, detail-oriented team player who is prone to acting uniquely while solving challenges. It is natural for you to see harmony in complex situations and you easily narrate it in an appealing and easy to understand way. People are influenced by your remarks and you bring value to the table when collaborating with people with different backgrounds. When you join the team, it is essential for you to rapidly absorb the company culture, synergize with all the departments and adapt a strategic mindset to establish the ViaBill brand elaborately.
This position is a great opportunity to be able to enhance your skills to grasp the bigger picture, be meticulous and creatively build new products. Within a fast-paced Fintech startup, you will have the chance to take significant responsibilities and grow simultaneously.
What you will do
- Develop and implement the Compliance Management System.
- Plan and execute continuous monitoring of key regulatory compliance (AML, KYC, Sanctions) and financial partner requirement.
- Assist in the administration of ViaBill’s Compliance Training, including developing targeting training for internal business areas.
- Be recognized as a leader; develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Stay on top of regulatory developments, industry trends, and Company roadmap to drive better product decisions.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of existing controls and provide direction on opportunities for improvement.
What we look for
- You have 4+ years of experience in financial services or law firm, preferred experience in Compliance or other controls related area.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You dare to think outside the box to recommend appropriate solutions.
- You have working knowledge of reporting, compliance, and/or regulatory environment preferred.
- You have experience with consumer protection laws and regulations such as TILA/Regulation Z, ECOA/Regulation B, GLBA, FCRA, FDCPA, SCRA, BSA/AML, EFTA, and UDAAP.
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in a high-demand setting, sound decision-making, and collaboration skills.
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with various levels of an organization.
- You are highly disciplined, able to make independent decisions and work with limited supervision while excelling in a dynamic, demanding environment.