Operational & Strategy Associate
New York, NY
Operations – Operations
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is seeking a part-time Operational & Strategy Associate (OSA) to support and solve complex challenges within a wide range of activities including product strategy, financial analysis, compliances, and broader corporate development activities. You will use your analytical thinking and problem solving skills to execute on the decisions. You’ll be part of our Operational team and be an essential and strategic component of ViaBill, based in New York City.
You have great communication skills and functions well individually as well as member of a team. Failure doesn’t deter you, as you are always prepared and professional. The position requires working in a flexible and exceptionally fast growing environment. ViaBill is still in its early stage in North America, so expect to be given tons of responsibility on your own task and have the courage to take lead on these.
Being a part of Operations at ViaBill is a great opportunity to advance your business development skills within a disruptive future payment solutions and a rapid growing Fintech company.
What you will do
- Assist in planning and executing on day-to-day assignments.
- Contribute in improving operations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from Sales, Product development, Operations, and Marketing.
- Proactively identify and solve key operational challenges.
- Optimize, develop, and implement new initiatives and strategies to help increase productivity.
- Discover opportunities and challenges in the market using market research, data analysis, and structured thinking.
What we look for
- Top 10% of your class.
- Dynamic personality with a high-energy level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Be positive, empathetic and helpful.
- Experience with or exposure to e-commerce sales and marketing (Not necessarily required).
- Part-time starting as soon as possible.
- Salary $20/hour.