New York, NY
Marketing – Marketing
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a Content Creator based in New York. This position will assist in tailoring and executing the ViaBill marketing strategy with a focus on creating, writing, and editing content while optimizing the key levers for growing our business.
This is a critical role as it interfaces between ViaBill users and our ecommerce partners to cultivate the ViaBill brand and build demand for the service. This position calls for a combination of profound writing, marketing, and creative skills.
You should love telling and creating stories. You have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an understanding of the technical (SEO, SEM, SOME, Google Analytics), and above all be passionate about creating amazing marketing materials. You will respond to the Marketing Lead.
What you will do
- Write Blogs about ViaBill’s products and services.
- Write content about eCommerce.
- Assist in defining strategy, and develop campaigns across channels based on consumer insights and competitive contexts.
- Proactively find new creative marketing opportunities for sale and growth.
- Assist in building high-quality toolkits to scale marketing programs, create and set processes that address local needs in a standardized manner.
- Execute and support a wide variety of local marketing campaign across media.
- Document marketing best practices and create resource guides for stakeholders to leverage in marketing efforts.
- Assist with day-to-day activities of marketing initiatives/campaigns.
What we look for
- Top 10% of your class.
- Native English speaker.
- Dynamic personality with a high-energy level.
- You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing.
- You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can’t wait to draw out the beauty in everyday life experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- Attention to details.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Be positive, empathetic and helpful.
- Experience with or exposure to ecommerce sales and marketing (Not necessarily required).
- Part time (20 hours/week) starting as soon as possible.
- Salary $20/hour.