Financial – Financial
Are you passionate about numbers and accounting?
Would you also like to be part of a young team in a rapidly growing FinTech company?
In that case, you might be the one ViaBill is looking for!
About the role
As our new Bookkeeper, you will be based in our new HQ in Copenhagen. Preferably, you already have experience from the Accounting world and have been in a similar position. You are good at numbers and detail-oriented. You are proactive and capable of making your own decisions, but also enjoy being part of a team, where we share tasks and responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Conduct a daily reconciliation of every bank account
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner / Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Get further information about the nature of expenses for compliance reasons and ensure they are correctly booked in our ERP
- Collect sales taxes information and remit it to tax advisors
- Manage cash fund
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to the Financial Controller
- Comply with local reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Follow accounting policies and procedures
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You have an analytical approach to your work and are capable of identifying correlations and solutions
- You are a game-changer
- You are hungry for obtaining new knowledge and experience, and you seek it yourself
- You are fluent in Danish and English, as English is our corporate language.
Competitive compensation package. A fun, informal and international working atmosphere with a smart, passionate and driven team in Copenhagen, the candidate will also work closely with other teams across the world. We have Friday bar after work amongst other social activities. SONOS sound-filled offices centrally located in Copenhagen K. 100 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.
📍Our office is located on Grønnegade 10, 1107 Copenhagen
For more information, please visit our web site https://viabill.com/
📩If you have an interest, please send your CV