Product – Product
At ViaBill, we are on the journey to become the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution in the world. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. We come from Denmark, a country known for global companies and startups like TrustPilot, Vivino, and Zendesk - a list that will soon include ViaBill.
In four short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over the globe - the newest addition being our Manhattan office in New York City. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets.
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
We won’t lie, startups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire to get the required results at one of the most exciting FinTech companies to come to the US and Europe? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop.
ViaBill A/S is looking for a new Product Owner for one of the fastest growing and award-winning FinTech companies in Denmark. Due to solid organic growth and a lot of new exciting projects, ViaBill A/S is looking for a new colleague for our office in Copenhagen K.
About the role
Are you passionate about growth?
Are you able to see business opportunities from our user's point of view?
And would you like to be a part of a young team in one of Denmark's fastest growing FinTech companies?
Then you and ViaBill may be the perfect cocktail.
Your primary role will be to have the eyes of our users, and be able to see future opportunities in our current product and setup for the Nordic region. Our users are our primary resource, and we want to make sure that we stay up to date with our solutions. Furthermore, you’ll have the role of Product Owner on projects that are related to your domain.
As a Product Owner, you’ll work closely together with our IT department, being the central part of ongoing projects and setting the vision and goal for the allocated team.
You’ll have the responsibility of keeping the backlog prioritized, project descriptions well analyzed and described.
You will participate in daily status meetings, making sure that the team follows the same path.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to communicate with a lot of stakeholders company-wide and we expect you to take solid and brave decisions based on this.
We expect you to be thorough in all work-related aspects, and you’re not afraid of putting an extraordinary effort into the role when it’s needed.
We don’t require FinTech industry experience, but we expect you to have worked as product owner for some years.
You probably have experience from well-established companies and are able to leverage this experience.
The position is quite well-defined up front but may evolve during your time in the company.
We expect you to be able to help us define the position in the long run.
You explore your potential and contributes to the business as you within the first 6 months:
● Quickly gets into the existing company setup
● Makes sure our products remain competitive
● Explores and sets a roadmap for your domain
● Streamline the set of products in the Nordic region
● Are able to participate in the planning of the roadmap for the company
● Increase the inflow of new users with 50% for the Nordic markets we operate in
● Increase the recurring transactions on existing users with 30%
● You are able to handle many tasks at the same time, without losing an eye on the ball
● When the going gets tough, you’re able to stay focused
● You’re able to handle many stakeholders, with a lot of different backgrounds and responsibilities
● You’re able to communicate fluently in English. Danish is not a prerequisite but would be considered as a plus
● The IT team is based throughout Europe, and you’re able to navigate in a remote environment
● You’re analytic and structured, which is reflected in your work
● You thrive with responsibility
● You can plan for both the short and long terms
● You’re ambitious for both yourself and the company, and you understand the value of working together
● You’re able to delegate to your fellow coworkers
● You’re hungry for knowledge and information, and you trace it down yourself
We have daily table football, weekly cake quiz, Friday beers after work amongst other social activities. SONOS sound-filled office, and 52 professional and ambitious colleagues with an age average on 29 years, are just waiting to welcome you.
About Viabill A/S
Viabill A/S (www.viabill.com) is the largest supplier of financial solutions to private customers on danish webshops. Each month 4-5000 danes create an account with us which they use diligently on +4.000 webshops in all types of categories. We are a ‘Børsen Gazelle” company 3 years in a row and nominated by Nordic co-operation as a “Nordic scaler” in 2018. Also, we have just launched Viabill in the USA. A professional lineup of investors is behind Viabill.