Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) - Europe
Management – Management
Prepared to commit every inch of talent, motivation and desire or even late-night work shifts to get the required results? Continue reading. Not sure? Stop reading.
At ViaBill, we want to become the first and biggest global point-of-sale financing solution. Becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. But if you deliver, the world will be at your feet.
We believe in the same ideals. We offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competences, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. Put differently: If you are ready to learn, grow and become a world-beater, you will be rewarded for your effort. To spell it out: Get shit done and claim your reward.
We won’t lie. Business is a warzone. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we need you to go that extra mile for the greater good – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
Can you create exponential growth?
Wanna be commercially responsible for all European operations, building your team, developing the business activities and gaining market leadership with one of the World’s hottest Fintech lending companies?
Well, let’s chat then.
ViaBill is on a mission to become the World’s largest provider of understandable, affordable and
fully transparent point-of-sale financing to consumers. Our financing solutions are integrated into
4,300+ Danish and Norwegian online shops and already on 100+ US shops. Once accepted, we
connect consumers with online stores around the world through our vast community.
We provide our seamless point-of-sale financing to large international stores as well as smaller
innovative shops. Every month, we originate 100,000+ (and growing fast) transactions in
Denmark, Norway and the US.
In 2018, ViaBill launched in Norway and in January 2019 in the US. Our highly talented team
consists of 13 different nationalities, headquartered in Copenhagen (DK), and has secondary
offices in New York as well as 8 other European cities.
In 2019-2020, ViaBill will continue to expand into several countries in Europe. We have just
raised $10m in growth capital from the best investors in order to scale the company.
About the role
Having conquered our home market, we launched in the US earlier this year, and that market is
now sky-rocketing with a month on month growth of 300%+ spearheaded by our CCO of North
America. We are now searching for his European counterpart - hopefully beating him by lengths
😜. You two will work hand-in-hand, learning from and sparring with each other in order to reach
our growth expectations.
Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broadest experience in
setting up a company. Thus, you will work as an entrepreneur, yet be part of an already
established successful international team of highly motivated and talented people.
This role will be a member of the Management Team, the Strategy Group and a key partner to
the other managers as we enter the next stage of our growth journey. Your effort should ensure
exponential business growth in accordance with ViaBill’s strategies and focus.
As a key part of the management team, you will also take a lead in the ongoing development of
our culture and the coaching of our young, passionate and engaged international workforce as
we continue to grow the team.
- You’re a game changer.
- You are impatient, entrepreneurial, competitive, love speed and feel a constant fire 🔥burning inside you.
- You have successfully been commercially responsible for building a growth team.
- You understand, that being commercially responsible for growth is not “just” selling, but handling all facets of growth - including sales, building of organization, financial responsibility, culture etc.
- You know what it means to launch products and building a team in a new market.
- After earning your outstanding degree/MBA at a top university, you have gained work
- experience in a top-tier consulting firm and/or proven your worth in start-ups.
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is impressive as well as your
- high drive and ambition to perform. Independence, flexibility and speed are as important
- to you as geographical mobility and international experience.
- You are hungry for obtaining new knowledge and experience, and you seek it yourself.
- You are fluent in English, as English is our corporate language.
What we offer
- Competitive comp package
- Responsibility without limits
- A key impact role and the opportunity to build up your own team at an exciting international best-in-class growth company.
- A true strategic stake in the company’s growth as a key part of the management team
- A fun, informal and international working atmosphere with a smart, passionate and driven team in Copenhagen
We have daily table football, weekly cake quiz, Friday bar after work amongst other social activities. SONOS sound-filled offices centrally located in Copenhagen K. 63 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.
---------- oOo ----------
ViaBill A/S (www.ViaBill.com) is the largest supplier of point-of-sale financing to consumers on
Danish online stores, generating 5,000+ new users and 200+ new merchants on a monthly
basis. We are a ‘Børsen Gazelle” company 3 years in a row, AAA-rated the last 4 years and
nominated by The Nordic Council of Ministers as a “Nordic scaler” in 2018. Early 2019, we
raised $10m in our series A round, welcoming two best-in-class European VCs, e.ventures and