Talent Acquisition Specialist
New York, NY
Operations – Operations
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
At ViaBill, we know that becoming the best at something is not easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition. We believe in these ideals and offer a job with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and an environment that values different perspectives. Continuous improvement, learning, and growth are encouraged and even rewarded.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu In
The last 4 years, ViaBill has grown from our first office in an art gallery to multiple offices throughout the world - the newest addition being our New York office. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year.
From engineers to sales, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get ViaBill into the hands of millions of people.
ViaBill is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for the NY Office, to manage the recruiting process and help the growth of ViaBill. We know that our success relies heavily on our people, thus it is important for us to onboard the right candidates and maintain a productive work environment. You will work closely with all the team leaders and report to the Operational Manager of the NY Office.
We are a rapidly growing FinTech Startup that values cooperation, friendship and fun. It is your job to understand the company culture, assess the priorities of the growth plan, and find diverse candidates that will satisfy these conditions. From experienced to student level, you will be in charge of handling all US candidates and will find ways to improve the current recruitment system to effectively onboard new members to the team. In addition, you will be working closely with the team leaders to tailor new job positions for the company needs. To do so, you need to have sufficient knowledge about all aspects of the operations and be fluent in written and verbal communications.
With your expertise in assessing candidates, you will support the interviewers by providing techniques that will reveal more accurate feedback from the candidates. You are expected to be attentive and focused but also flexible. Your past experience should make you an expert in quickly connecting with people, at the same time, you welcome new perspectives too.
You will be working for the People & Culture Team within a dynamic startup. This means that you will be given various responsibilities and will be expected to achieve great success. You will always need to think one step ahead than the given task, have an eye open to improve the efficiency of the recruitment process. It will be demanding, but you will have a remarkable chance to add significant value to ViaBill and grow rapidly with the company.
What you will do
- Collaborate with department managers to tailor new desirable job positions to fit the needs of the rapidly growing startup.
- Develop and constantly optimize the recruitment tools and processes.
- Monitor and evaluate incoming applicants and add them to the recruitment flow.
- Formalize a system for tracking and improving metrics around diversity and inclusion
- Develop a performance management system and prepare periodic employee search reports.
- Help the interviewers with providing insights to evaluate the candidates more accurately.
- Manage the new employee onboarding tasks such as issuing offer letters and doing background checks.
What we look for
- Previous recruitment experience is required
- Excellent team player, out-of-the-box thinker who adds value to the work environment.
- Analytical mindset to efficiently optimize the recruitment process.
- Self-starter mentality and strong execution skills.
- Proficient organization and communication skills.
- Great influencer and morale booster.
- Empathetic towards people
- Easily reads and evaluates people.
- Vision to forecast the future needs and layout a long-term recruitment plan.
Benefits and Perks
- Daily lunches through MealPal
- Team events and outings
- Health, vision, dental
- Relaxed dress code - we appreciate and cherish your individuality
- Learning & development events throughout the year for you to become the best version of yourself
- Commuter benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.