Operations – Operations /
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Come help us build Viant’s industry leading advanced measurement capabilities. Help marketers understand the impact of their digital media spend through comprehensive, yet simple to read, dashboards. Viant’s Advanced Reporting suite of reports is all about bridging the gap between back-end technical data know-how & business application. Be a part of the process end-to-end; from concept, to scoping, developing, and release of next generation closed-loop measurement offerings.
- Work in synergy with the Product Management team to create automated & ad-hoc reporting to support pre, mid and post-campaign deliverables
- Write complex SQL queries to build procedures, functions, and workflows to support application development, reporting and data extraction processes
- Keen attention to detail with ability to identify, explain, and troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy applications and reports using various technologies
GREAT TO HAVE
- Professional SQL/GBQ experience with ability to create and optimize queries
- Digital advertising, programmatic, or analytics experience
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills with ability to identify trends and draw conclusions based on data
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Viant DSP, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
$57,000 - $70,000 a year
In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading people-based advertising technology company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service demand side platform (“DSP”) powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2023, Viant was recognized by G2 as a Leader in the DSP category and as the Best Software in Marketing & Advertising, earned Great Place to Work® certification, and became a founding member of Ad Net Zero. Viant’s Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were also recently named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 334 employees in 10 offices around the U.S. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.